Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    Innocent N Smart

    Had a very busy 2 weeks meeting frens, celebrating colleagues' birthdays, going swimming, meeting frens for coffee, going fren's place to play Wii, mapling and etc.

    Yes, I am back to mapling...maybe coz I am bored, maybe coz I need to vent some frustration by killing the mobs (ie. monsters in the game)...for watever reason, was kept busy for most part of my days.

    My mum seems to be concerned abt my frequent going out and late nights/early mornings back home...rather curious but wasnt pushy to find out. Goodness, 30 yrs old and still being treated like a child.

    Anyway, although I missed Charmaine quite a bit (hmm...nope, I dun seems to miss Ray at all...tat notti boy), I din really feel up to playing with her that much. Children just have endless energy and it just seems so hard to keep up.

    I remember an incident 2 weeks ago that my mum related to me.

    Weight is my "hottest" topic lately and I have been trying to keep to a healthier diet and swimming to reduce it. Not sure its working much but rather hoping its not all for naught. So, as I was saying abt the incident...Mum told me she asked Charmaine one day, "Min Min, do you think that Gu Gu (ie. me) has lost weight?"

    Charmaine replied, "Yes!...................but she is still fat."

    *FAINT*

    Innocent >>> Yes

    Smart >>> Yes

    Cute >>> Definitely not

    Sad la...still classified under the category of fat...and we all know children dun lie.

    :(

    No comments: