Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    IS TRUST THE ISSUE???

    This is a sad start of the week. Was rather happy yesterday until at night where I had an argument w a fren online. With an online/virtual fren, how can u be sure wat u are seeing/hearing is true??? Maybe its due to this new age of IT, pple are able to hide behind the shield of the internet and live in their world of make-belief. So, is trust the issue???

    Then this morning, I heard some bad news from a fren abt her relationship. Relationship is such a fragile thing, a small crack is able to destroy it. Felt really sad for my fren and just wana say "Take good care of urself k" to her. Then I begin to wonder again if she had blinded trusted her bf and tat is everyone "blind by love" in relationships. So, is trust the issue???

    I have no answers for the above, still puzzles me on wat and who we shld trust. When I think back to my younger days, things seem less complicated and my philosophy then was tat "If someone had bothered to lie to u, just believe them. Coz it takes much more effort to tell a lie (with all the weaving of tale) than to tell the truth...".

    No comments: