Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 13, 2006

    VIRTUAL WORLD

    Recently got to know a lot of online frens from Maplestory. It was fun playing the game and chatting w them at the same time but somehow, one will jus wonder how much truth and lies are there in such friendships. Dun we always hear stories tat pple like to tell lies when in the virtual world of their own make-believe. Call me skeptical, but there is always a doubt in my mind to wat I choose to believe. Maybe it is self protection method but I think this kind of alertness to the dangers of the virtual world is important.

    However, I do understand the temptation to believe and our hope to find kindred spirits in the virtual world. Sometimes, it is a bliss to escape into the virtual world but we do have to face reality in the end. So, an advice to all...we all have to be wary...u can find good frens from the web but u could also meet cheats and liars...so take care not to get hurt.

    No comments: