Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    MAPLESTORY GUILD BLOG

    I am so excited today as I have just created a blog for my maplestory guild.

    Ok, I will briefly explain so that u guys will understand k. A guild is something like a clan, grp of pple come together to basically to chit chat and hang out like frens in the game. Well, I started a guild in the game with a few frens last week. And over the weekend, I tot of organizing some events in the game for members to take part in...haha...really life like hor. So, then came the idea of starting a guild blog so that all members can browse and get the latest news on our guild. :)

    Anyway, it was really fun creating the blog and getting other members to browse and leave msgs there. Looking forward to maintaining the blog :)

    No comments: