Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 12, 2007

    Late<>Late<>Late

    This is a very late and long post...was suppose to post this last Sunday...but well, as u can see I am late (just as the title suggests). It was a crazily busy week compared with my usual mudane schedule. My usual routine is wake up > work > home-maple/watch drama > sleep.

    Lets recap wat I did last week...think I will be pretty impressed myself by the end of it. ^^

    Monday, 2 Apr
    After work at 6pm, went for Hot Yoga at 6.45pm. The instructor, Senthil, is from OUB Centre. It was a tough workout with me going breathless and dizzy quit a few times during tat hour. At the end of it, we were contemplating whether to continue a 2nd session of hot yoga coz my fav instructor, Ganesh, is up from 8pm to 9pm. We did went in for the 2nd session but I gave up after a few mins...Ganesh looked pretty disappointed when I went out of his class T_T

    Then while waiting for KW to complete her 2nd session, I sat outside watching a belly dancing class. Was so impressed with the instructor's dance moves and when my vision turned to the students...haha...they all looked so confused and their moves were kinda contradicting. Well, I did benefit from sitting there for that 1 hr, coz Senthil who was also watching the belly dancing started chatting with me and even gave me a little tips abt how to breathe when doing yoga. ^^

    Reached home abt 11pm plus tat night...tired sia...but still watched "The Rose" drama on youtube before sleeping...

    Tuesday, 3 Apr
    Met fren for dinner after work. We went to Glutton's Corner near Esplanade. The food there is fairly good but the service SUX BIG TIME! There is absolutely no order when buying and ordering the food. I ordered and paid for fried oyster and had to wait for abt 15mins before I got it coz pple who stood nearer the stall gets their order first even though they ordered later...and there is NO queue. Haiz...so upset...then the Hokkien Prawn Mee is still ok lah...I ordered and though I collected a bit later, the lady just took from the plates of mee and passed me one. The man at the satay stall "best" ah, I stood there waiting to order and he just ignored me...at one point, he even walked off to another stall to take cutlery. When I finally ordered, still have to wait 5 mins before collecting the satays.

    SERVICE IN S'PORE SUX!!!!!!!!!

    After dinner, we did a little shopping in Marina Square and had ice-cream at Ben & Jerry's in Suntec. Reached home abt 11pm plus again...slept late again coz still watched drama (think its a habit le).

    Wednesday, 4 Apr
    I went for a later hot yoga class at 8pm coz its Ganesh's class. So was dilly dallying in the office before going to the studio. Yoga went exceptionally well that night. I employed the breathing technique that Senthil taught me and I did not run out of breath that night. Good!

    Reached home at 11pm plus again and guess wat? Yeah...drama again...late night again...

    Thursday, 5 Apr
    Eve of Good Friday and celebration night out with my colleagues. A sort of farewell for Su too. Think I will miss her dearly when she leaves. T_T

    We had BBQ Steamboat at Seoul Garden in Marina Square coz Sha was dying for steamboat...haha...well, I dun mind too actually but I have been thinking of Mushroom Pot lately...

    After we got seated, I sneaked off to buy gift for Su. I got a cute cuddly Torto (a tortoise soft toy) for Su ^^ ....he is sooooo cute!!! Think Su loves it too :) Waiting for photos from Su to put up on blog.

    Reached home at 11pm plus again! Wonder wats the curse...keke...but best part...I mapled and watched youtube that night all the way till 4am plus..haha...slept at 5am on Friday morning :P

    Friday, 6 Apr
    Its Good Friday and I woke up at 8.30am...gosh! only 3hrs plus of sleep. Played with Charmaine and Ray a bit when they came over in the afternoon.

    Met Amrita and Sky for dinner at Bugis at 6pm plus. Been quite some time since I went there...seems everywhere is changing. I am getting way outdated. It was great catching up with them, especially Sky coz its really difficult to meet up with her. While having dessert at Gelare at City Link...I went kinda sheepish and suggested going home at 9pm plus...amazing huh?!!! Keke...too many late nights already...too tired by then.

    But when I reached home at 10pm plus...I went straight for computer again. Hehe...early night? Fat chance, mapled and watched youtube again till 4am plus again. -_|||

    Saturday, 7 Apr
    Had a more decent sleep and woke up after 12pm. Had no agenda that day so stayed home whole day to maple and watch youtube. All the way till 3am plus...keke!!! Another late night...am I doing a night marathon?

    Sunday, 8 Apr
    Woke up at 12pm plus and immediately on computer to watch The Rose drama...it was getting really exciting then...absolutely just love the show (read my previous write up on it ba).

    It was Bro's anniversary and Sis-in-law's bdae...so they dropped Charmaine and Ray off at my place before they went jalan. Hehe....Ray soooo cute!!! I was feeding him during lunch and he just soooo love me (I like to think that ^^)...was reaching out for me to carry and for food of coz. Played with both of them for most part of the afternoon. Before I gave up and went back to my youtubing...by then too addicted to The Rose drama to stop.

    After they all went back, I continued with my mapling and youtubing. Think I played till 3am plus again...and u would think that I will sleep early coz will be working next day....NOT!

    Monday, 9 Apr
    Monday Blues...plus the "hangover" effect of watching The Rose...so, a bit stoned. I really like the character "Kui" in that show. Though I am not a fan of Joe Cheng...but I think he absolutely nailed that character in the show...his acting was really natural and good there.

    Nothing much happened for the day...just more mapling when I got home...all the way til 2am plus...haha...I never learn huh...

    Tuesday, 10 Apr
    Still tired from the many late nights...luckily went for Yoga Therapy after work instead of the usual Hot Yoga class. Yoga Therapy is conducted in a normal studio without the hot temperature and the moves are slightly easier to catch on. I find that the class helps me to stretch more than hot yoga and is not as tiring. Whereas hot yoga basically makes u workout all ur muscles and makes u SWEAT! So, I din really feel that tired after class...even a little refreshed.

    Got home abt 10pm and was mapling a bit before surrendering to watching DVD till 2am plus.

    Wednesday, 11 Apr
    Felt really tired the whole...dunno why? Now that my sleeping habit is back to norm (sleeping at 1am to 2am is normal for me), I tot all the weariness will be gone...but no...haiz...or maybe I am just getting sick of my job...well, mapled more at night and watched DVD till 2am plus again..hehe...


    Looks pretty impressive hor...so many many late nights....hehe...but I am kinda glad I am less busy this week. I am too old and dun have so much energy now le.

    No comments: