Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 12, 2007

    Mistaken Pregnancy?

    &#*@%^@#^%*!*....I got mistaken for a pregnant lady this morning while I was taking MRT to work! $#&@^%^!*&%*!

    As usual, I was taking my gym bag and holding on to the hand ring on top. Closed my eyes for some peace and nap while standing upright. Suddenly hear a lady call out "Miss, miss...u wan to take a seat?" My sleepy eyes opened and I looked at this young lady sheepishly while replying "No, its ok." Then I closed my eyes and continued my interrupted nap...at the back of my mind, a naggy thought - "Did the young lady think I was pregnant?"

    When the MRT stopped at Dhoby Ghaut, as usual, a lot of pple get off the train at this interchange. Lots of seats were available then but I din wana sit coz its only 2 stops from Chinatown. No point lah. Then a lady beside me was eyeing the seat behind me...then decided to ask (in Mandarin), "Xiao Jie, ni yao zhuo ma?"

    The naggy thought again - "What?!! Another person thinks I am pregnant and need a seat???!!!!"...but I smiled politely and replied "Its ok, I am reaching my stop soon."

    Gosh!!! What is this? When did I get pregnant and not know it myself???!!! Arghhh!!!! T_T Or maybe the misunderstanding is coz of the blouse I am wearing today (tats wat my colleagues said).

    No comments: