Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    Some Photos

    Havent posted for some time coz I had another busy week. Since it was my sat duty last week, I knocked off early at 5pm and went for 3 days of yoga instead of the usual 2. In addition to tat, I met my maple buddies last thursday for dinner and coffee. Dark and Yan, its great to meet up with u gals!!! ^^

    My weekend was even more occupied with doing Guild Quest in maplestory (if u are a non-mapler, dun ask...its too complicated to explain) and watching Taiwan drama "Smiling Pasta" on youtube. I have this tendency to get hooked on taiwan dramas when I start watching them on youtube...couldnt stop myself. Though the storyline and plot in Smiling Pasta seems kinda stupid and illogical, I still couldnt help liking it. :P And my bro was like "Gosh, I cant stand tat show, its totally stupid that they can talk abt 1 issue for a whole or 2 episodes." Haha...he keeps complaining abt how the story sux...keke...aiyo, its typical taiwan idol drama ma...I got used to it le wo...

    Here are some photos taken on the day of Su's farewell dinner:

    Introducing Torto and Me!!!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Torto with her new owner, Su
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I miss sU T_T
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Helen & Su...both my neighbours are gone...so lonely in office now...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    No comments: