Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    Shitty Day

    Today is a SHITTY DAY! Forgive my language, but I felt as if I dropped into a shit hole at work today. T_T

    So many things went wrong at work and left me frustrated and helpless. Files are stacking up on my table and shelves and I have basically NO TIME to complete my work. I guess lamenting my misery does not help matters either.

    However, I am glad that I did retain some of my humour...below is a conversation I had with a colleague:

    KBP
    >>>>>>nw me eyes wide open on tat roc case
    >>>>>>shit
    >>>>>>tot was easy .. nw i find payg 2nd rd beta :'(

    ME
    >>>>>........................today
    >>>>>................................is
    >>>>>....................................a
    >>>>>........................................shitty
    >>>>>.................................................day

    KBP
    >>>>hahahhaa.. like tat .. so cute. hahaa
    >>>>made me laugh a bit

    ME
    >>>.............shit
    >>>..................hole
    >>>........................getting
    >>>..................................more
    >>>..........................................~ smelly ~

    KBP
    >>n they throwing all of us in ..

    ME
    > T_T Me - I hate shit holes!
    > T_T U - Blur like shit now @_@
    > T_T Jess - Aiyo, hope can clean the shit hole first
    > T_T KW - @&)!^$(
    > T_T KC - I tot I am supposed to be out of this shit hole?

    KBP
    hey. tats beri cute
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    No comments: