Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 13, 2007

    Trip to Vivo

    I really enjoyed last week..besides having the National Day holiday when I managed to "nua" at home to recuperate, I had a really eventful weekend. Think it was a much needed recharge for me.

    Met up with Gwen on Sat to shop at Vivocity. Got myself a few tops from ZARA (hmm...never thought I would find something there) and 2 pairs of shoes from URS...yeah! I finally qualify for the member's card by combining my purchase with Gwen's. Hehe!

    Then we met RY and Su for ice cream at Haagen Daaz (OMG! How do u spell tat brand of ice cream? @_@ ....sudden loss of memory again). Forgot to take pics there...zzzz....RY left to meet her fren thereafter and the 3 of us continued shopping around. It was a nice feeling shopping with frens, think I missed it since I started work in July at the lawfirm. Time out with frens...relaxing...wondering ard with no aim...hehe....

    We had our dinner at the FIG & OLVE restaurant on the 2nd floor. Not a very high end restaurant but the food is good.
    Fig & Olive

    Criss Cut Fries (as good as those at Carl's Jr)
    Fig & Olive_Criss Cut Fries

    Grilled Dory Pasta (I forgot the full name of this dish...looks appetizing huh?)
    Fig & Olive_Grilled Dory Pasta1

    "Picky me"....I picked all the onions, olives, green and red capsicum aside...hehe...
    Fig & Olive_Grilled Dory Pasta2

    Picture of Su and Me..Haha! I managed to make my face look smaller than hers ^^
    Vivocity_Su & Me

    Here's a few photos of the night on an area outside Vivocity. Its interesting how they designed and installed various pools of water where pple can stroll in and scenic structures to beautify the area. I cant really take nice night photos...but the lightings were pretty dazzling too. Tried to take a few photos of Sentosa but could not get a clear pic awwwww....... :(
    Vivocity_1

    Vivocity_2

    Vivocity_3

    A 3-Storey Tall Snowman! Isnt this cool?!
    Vivocity_Snowman

    Our evening ended with the night views. Most of the shops were closed by then and we went home before the train stop service...hehe...wouldnt wana spend on cabfare.

    No comments: