Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 05, 2007

    Misc Posts

    Finally had the time to sit down and blog...I had been crazily busy at work and tat left me really tired and spent after work.

    I had plenty of thoughts and feelings throughout this week tat I had wanted to blog abt, but now all thoughts seems to have escaped me... @_@ ...so maybe I shall go 1-by-1.

    1) Contrasting Environment
    This fast pace work environment is TOTALLY different from my previous workplace. Though I seem to be adjusting alright to the loads of work thrown to me...but tat meant more overtime (no $ de) and not much time left for personal matters. I miss those days in IPTO when I could knock off on the dot and rush home to maple, go out with frens, go yoga, go grocery shopping alone in kovan, etc...MISS THOSE DAYS!!! T_T

    Ever heard of all the talks abt "Work Life Harmony" lately? Well, NONE for me now...I think I am very affected by the sudden change in my work...not to mention abt working late...think my temper/patience also not too good now...everytime I reached home, I just feel like going to my room, unwind and sleep....then my parents would be like trying to chat with me and I think I have been giving them a little "attitude" and cold shoulders...so bad wo....haiz....must really change my behaviour and stop throwing senseless tantrums. :P

    2) Correct Career Path?
    My new job in the law firm was a step right in the career path which I planned for myself ever since I took on my degree. I am glad tat I finally got in but cant help tat "naggy thought" of whether I am indeed suitable for the job. Such uncertainty makes me doubt my decision to stay in this job for at least 2 to 5 years before I choose to switch to another law firm.

    3) Skipping YOGA Classes
    Those who know me knows tat I have been pretty faithful in going for my yoga classes since I started. Now becoz of all the overtime I have been doing, I cant really be sure abt my timing and which class I can attend...worse of all, sometimes I feel so tired (both physically and mentally) after work tat my yoga classes are not really enjoyable. And now the Yoga Centre seems to have reshuffled the yoga masters' schedule and I cant even find a single suitable class by Ganesh to attend for the past 2 weeks! This is outrageous! My only consolation is tat I did manage to go for Yogi's classes which I like too....I cant get used to the other instructors' classes. Anyway, yoga has been a disappointment for the past weeks...wonder if things will pick up again.

    4) Manicure & Pedicure
    I had my first Manicure & Pedicure! I had lunch with Amrita at the Airport yesterday afternoon and decided tat we should go for manicure and pedicure at East Point, Simei at a shop call "Pretty Pretty" (not too sure I got the name right...I forgot to take their namecard). Its my first try and I must say I am quite pleased with it.

    My French Manicure
    Manicure

    My Pedicure
    Pedicure


    Hmm....tats enuff for now...I am feeling sleepy and shld really go piggy liao...bye!



    No comments: