Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 26, 2007

    Wii.......Weee......

    On a happier note...

    Went out with Kim, Mabel and Kris last Sat. Always good to go out with them. A lot of catch up and share about our lives. Plus it was Kim's bdae!

    KIM, HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY TO U!
    *from my blog

    We had dinner at a korean restaurant located in Chinatown. Mabel call it "Togi Korean Restaurant" in her blog http://mysheeplandz.blogspot.com/2007/08/kims-bday.html and as usual, me being the lousy blogger did not even remember the name of the restaurant. :P Anyway, the korean food there is really good. I think they have adjusted the flavour of the food to suit Singaporeans' taste...coz the other 3 korean restaurants I tried in the past seemed to have a different kind of taste which was kinda weird to our locals' liking.

    Dinner at Korean Restaurant @ 11 Mosque Street
    Han Gang Korean

    After dinner, we played Wii at Kim's place...think I really fell in love with this game...the graphics are cute and the controls are easy since it works on a motion detector and u just have to press 1 or 2 buttons and wield ur controller. We played most of the Sport games: Tennis, Baseball, Bowling and my favourite - Golf!

    Kim even let us create our Miis in her Wii...LOL! Sounds cute huh? Miis are characters in the game and we can customize them to look almost like ourselves...see...
    Wii1

    Me/Mii - the 2nd from the left
    Wii2

    See how I have dark eye circles and a sulky face...keke!

    Wii_me Wii_kim

    Wii_mabel Wii_Kris

    Think I must find more excuses to visit Kim so that I can see my Mii again :P

    No comments: