Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    No Review on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...yet...

    Almost a week of absence from blogging. My excuse is tat I was really busy with work...I guess tat does explain the weekday nights...but my past weekend was spent mainly reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Very shiok reading it!

    I started reading on Sat morning and DID stop to maple during certain breaks from reading...then I will fall back into reading coz its really interesting. Although I feel certain stuff inside is a bit too draggy, it was still a good book. A "MUST READ" if u are a Harry Potter fan and a "SHOULDN'T MISS" for everyone else.

    I surprised myself by bring the book to entertain me during my haircut. Amelia, my usual stylist, is on maternity (again)...so I took Kim's recommendation and visited Jack with Kim yesterday for my haircut. I wonder if guys are generally more gentle with ladies (as with the case of male doctors vs female doctors)...coz Jack is certainly gentler at handling our hair than Amelia...Amelia sometimes use brute force to comb my hair and even accidentally burned Kim once. So, conclusion - think Jack is more skilled than Amelia. Though the haircut was not done in the luxury of a salon, Jack's house has another kind of homey feeling where u feel at home while having ur hair done. Anyone, I was quite pleased with the result...a haircut plus highlighting my whole head cost me $80 only...I think Jean Yip would have charged $100++.

    Despite reading the book from Sat to Sun, I only managed to finish the book this morning...think I am a slow reader? No lah, wats the rush? I am only reading it so enthusiastically coz I was interested to know wat wil happen to Harry. Anyway, I decided against doing a review on this book until much much later (maybe after I read it a second time)...coz if I did a review now, it will be a spoiler for pple who chance upon my blog. I dun wan pple writing angry remarks in my tagboard for tat. So if u are really interested to read the book...go buy one or contact me if u wana borrow, though u might have to wait for ur turn.

    But I must say tat I wasnt totally surprised by the ending, I DID managed to guess some parts although I havent got the whole puzzle together :P

    No comments: