Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 02, 2007

    First Day of Work Again

    Today marks the first day of my work at a new environment. Think I hate being in an unfamiliar environment and having to adapt and adjust to new things. Gosh, I sound like those inflexible oldies who are hindrance to advances and improvements.

    Anyway, my new colleagues are pretty nice and easy going (so far from first impressions). And as there are others who like me are reporting for their first day at work, well...it felt less awkward and under less scrutiny. However, after hearing them talk abt some technical terms and matters at workplace, I do feel as if I am in outer space hearing alien language. Sigh...I have a LONG....long.....way to go.....

    Wish me luck frens!

    PS: Haiz...I developed a headache when I was knocking off today. I wonder if its the sweets I took today or the naggy thought of learning new things and expecting stressful work in future. Wonder if this is indeed the job for me.

    No comments: