Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 01, 2007

    Sudoku

    Gosh, I havent blog for nearly 1 whole week. Been busy during my last week of work. Anyway, will post another entry on my work week tat just passed later.

    This post is dedicated to my new found addiction to Sudoku.



    Nope, I din buy the Sudoku board game...I played it on my new hp! ^^ Its a really cool game. I used to not understand wat the game was abt...din understand how those pple fill in the numbers in those squares. Initially I tot the whole purpose of the game is NOT to have consecutive numbers at the sides of each number. But I was totally wrong!



    The normal Sudoku game has 9 sets of 9 boxes board. Each set is suppose to be filled with the numbers 1 to 9. And each row and column is also to have the numbers 1 to 9. Each row, column and each set of 9 boxes is NOT suppose to have the same number.

    Its hard to explain the game, so u all just have to try to know k!

    No comments: