Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 25, 2007

    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

    After completing the first 6 Harry Potter books, I must say tat I am definitely a FAN!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    So, of coz I was excited when the last book was published and sold in Singapore :)

    My sis-in-law was very nice in helping to purchase the book at a discounted price for me and though I was a few days later than others to get my hands on the book, I din really mind.

    Yeah...I am finally going to find out wat will happen to Harry Potter. Only sad thing is...I am so busy with work lately tat I wonder when I can find time to really read the book T_T ...I even fell asleep reading the first chapter last night coz I was too tired (NO, I din fall asleep coz the book is boring! Of coz NOT!)

    Well, will write a review abt the book soon.

    No comments: