Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 22, 2007

    More DVDs....mwahahaha!!!

    I FINALLY FOUND MY "THE ROSE" DVD!!!!

    YEAH!!! Happy sia....was looking for it for some time le...not really a new show so most places no longer selling it. Therefore when I went Kovan last night to have dinner with Gwen and did a little shopping, I was absolutely excited to see this box of DVD there:-

    The Rose DVD

    Wat do I like abt this show??? Read abt my review on the right margin ba...absolutely love this show and the char "Kui" in the show....Kui...wait for me...I shall see u soon...once I have spare time to re-watch the show. ^^

    In addition to tat, I bought a new Korean Drama call "Love Truly":-

    Love Truly DVD

    Not sure abt the review for this show but I will post my own comments once I finish watching. But meanwhile, I need to finish "Great Expectation" and "Loveholic" first...I have been taking a damn long time trying to complete this 2 shows. Not that they are lousy...but I really too busy lately. Will try...

    No comments: