Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 14, 2007

    A Crazy Week Gone By

    Gosh, a week just went by without me realising. It has been crazy trying to adjust to my new workplace. I was expecting a short "honeymoon" at my new workplace but I din expect tat it could be this short...zzz....2nd week into the job and my superior and colleague are both passing me work to do...haiz, not tat I mind the occasional OT hours but the feeling of unfamiliarity and uncertainty when I do work which I have not got a grasp on is quite unnerving.

    Find tat my appointment book is quite full lately...hehe...wat with work, yoga and meeting up with frens. So much so tat I was away from blogging for sooo long...sorry for not updating more often.

    Now, I am sure u are dying to hear updates on my past week (ok, if u are not interested, can just PRETEND?)

    I will skip last weekend coz nothing special happened but I find tat I am slipping nicely into the routine Sunday morning yoga sessions. :)

    Mon, 9 Jul
    Met Jenny for lunch...such a long time, I really MISS this fren of mine. Glad to see tat she have not changed tat much. I would absolutely hate it if she had totally changed and I wasnt a part of her life when she was undergoing those changes. But I did noticed tat she seems more confident now (maybe this comes with age) and think tat would benefit her more when interacting with pple.

    Then I met some Primary School ex-classmates for dinner at Sakae Sushi, Kovan. Finally, I got enuff receipts to get a member card from Sakae and was happily requesting for tat at the cashier when they told me it is no longer available coz they are upgrading the membership program and no longer issue member card now. T_T So disappointed wo...thanks for the receipt KW...but then no use for it already. Haiz...not fated lah.

    We proceed to one of my ex-classmate's house after dinner and played a bit of Wii...played some stupid memory game of sorts but I find it a perfect thing for kids who cant be bothered with the many controls on computer and handheld joysticks/controllers. Easy for younger kids too...should ask my bro to consider tat for my niece and nephew.

    Tue, 10 Jul
    The usual work and yoga.

    Wed, 11 Jul
    Met with Gwen for dinner at a Charcoal Korean BBQ restaurant at Tanjong Pagar. Thereafter we went to shop ard at Chinatown to digest the food a bit. I feel bad abt not answering her sms as much as I did last time.

    TO ALL FRENS: Sorry for not replying promptly to ur sms-es or calls lately coz I cannot carry my hp abt in the office and din feel safe putting it on my desk, therefore my hp is always in the drawer now. And being as deaf as me...I dun really hear it sometimes. Much apologies and I will TRY to check it more often for sms-es and missed calls and reply asap k!

    Thu, 12 Jul
    The usual work and yoga. But I had an interesting trip on the MRT on way back home. KW and I was observing a couple of pple on the train (normally train rides tend to be boring with pple onboard whom u will never bother to give a 2nd look).

    Firstly, there was this musician (guy with a guitar..so I am guessing he is a musician) who looks awfully familiar to me (I still cant recall who is he...diaoz, me old liao) and KW said he is not local (from his accent).

    Secondly, there were 2 guys sitting opposite us who were sharing earphones and listening to music together. Wat puzzled me was tat they were sitting kinda close and their legs & thighs were touching each other...erm, wonder if they are "an item"...but then, they look soooo different...1 of them was like this macho macho type of chinese guy and the other is a well-built Indian guy...not the ordinary kind of gay couple we see outside right? Then later on, another Indian guy (I suspect he is an insurance agent) standing near them started chatting with the well-built Indian guy and even sat down beside him when the macho guy left. Think they exchange numbers after tat. Hmm, would u give ur hp no. to a complete stranger who also happens to be an insurance agent????

    Lastly, this one is probably the most horrible sight tat night. I saw this teenage boy wearing his dirty school PE uniform (the school name is "Joseph..." something de) boarding the train and standing in front of me with his back facing me. First thing he did when he stood there was to use his right hand to scratch his inner thigh (this is where I am presuming he scratched coz I din see clearly...thank god I cant see it clearly..whew!) and pulled his shorts after tat. Then he used the same right hand to go up and held on to the ceiling hand rail...ewww...then saw him shift his legs uncomfortably a few times and later on did the scratching act again. KW joked and said tat he might have pee-ed in his shorts....zzzz...

    Fri, 13 Jul
    My first OT at my new workplace. Din accomplish much though and even brought some simple reading materials home to work on. Knocked off at 8pm plus. Hope this does not become a habit.


    Not a bad week huh? No pics to show for my week...I am a lousy blogger...keep forgetting to take pic. So frens, next time we are out together, remember to remind me to take pics so tat I can post them in this blog!

    No comments: