Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 01, 2007

    Last Week at IPTO

    I have officially left IPTO, my last workplace, on Friday. I was too busy to blog during the week and was in fact swamped with work during my last week of service there...amaze amaze....zzzz....I heard enuff stories to know tat this happened to all the ex-officers nearing their last day. In fact, I deliberately work late on Wed and Thu till 8pm plus so that I do not have to rush and be late to knock off on Friday as I was on half day leave on my last day.



    It was somewhat a blur now tat I tried to recall wat I did for the week. Only had the idea tat I was between rushing work and updating the status for all my cases. Tough handing over as everything was cramped till the last day.

    I will miss my colleagues there...though some of us had our differences, I feel tat its a nice place to work in and working relation was not strained to the extreme...though maybe irritation for some colleagues (eg. maggot) will be higher than the rest.

    Here are some pictures of my colleagues (ex-colleagues now)...pics were all taken some time ago before some of them left.







    Here are the pics of the farewell gifts I received! Forgot to take pic of the voucher given by KBP, Jess and Mel :P

    Anyway, THANKS ALL!!!

    FmZGirls1

    FmZGirls2 FmZGirls3

    FmKW

    FmMiah

    FmIris

    Fm Nor

    Fm Cisco Guys

    No comments: