Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 04, 2007

    A Day with OLD Friends ^^ !!!!

    3rd day into my new job and things still feel new to me but I am trying to adjust. I dun have a gauge whether I like or dislike the job yet...so I guess have to wait and see.

    KC, thanks for sharing abt ur own doubts on ur new job...hope it doesnt sound cruel but its good to know tat I am not alone in those feelings of insecurity I have in going to a new workplace. We jiayou k!

    Today was overall a good day though...spent some quality time with OLD FRIENDS too! So glad tat KW, Sha and CKC agreed to meet me for lunch. Though it was a simple meal of nasi lemak...it was nice to have lunch and talks over familiar topics with familiar faces and voices. Think I shld ask them out for lunch more ^^

    Best thing was tat I managed to meet Sha again for dinner with Su. Had prior arrangement with Su and Sha surprised us by joining us last minute. Yeah, fickle minded lady...so happy tat I called u on the eleventh hour and u decided to join us. We had dinner at Ichiban, Esplanade though Su is not really into Jap food...Su, hope u like the food we ordered though. Thanks for accomodating to our choice/taste of food. Here are some happy pics we took there....as u can see, we ordered A LOT of food...too much for 3 persons...hehehe...

    My Friends & I
    Ichiban-4Jul07_1 Ichiban-4Jul07_2

    Su Hiding Behind a Sardine "...." (Oops! I forgot the name of this dish...)
    Ichiban-4Jul07_3 Ichiban-4Jul07_4

    Lobster Salad Sushi
    Ichiban-4Jul07_5

    A Tableful of Food
    Ichiban-4Jul07_6 Ichiban-4Jul07_9

    Tempura Cheese Fondue
    Ichiban-4Jul07_7 Ichiban-4Jul07_8


    Love meeting with Frens for catch ups...so contact and book me for dates k, frens!

    No comments: