Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 03, 2007

    Food Poisoning

    The fact tat I can blog at this time means I am on MC today.

    I kena Food Poisoning over the weekend...culprit???

    Maybe it is:

    1) Korean Hotpot + Tiramisu Ice Cream + Potato Chips (on Sat)

    OR

    2) Unfresh Fried Oyster + Weird Tasting Hokkien Mee (on Wed)

    Hmm...it could be becoz of the wed's combo making my stomach weak and therefore my body system broke down on sat when I ate food which aggravated the situation. I had diarrhoea the whole of sat afternoon until sun morning when I went to see a doc.

    Think I am better now but still unable to get food to remain in my body....manage to eat some Chee Cheong Fan just now...see if it will come out again T_T (zzzz.....I am not being disgusting....this is a normal thing for food poisoning).

    Anyway, an advice for all...if ur stomach feels weak or u dun feel too good, dun go make it worse by eating: Spicy or food tat has a strong taste...go for plain food ba....better be safe than sorry.

    No comments: