Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 08, 2007

    Huan Huan Ai

    I bought a few new dramas (korean + taiwan) recently but did not have time to watch them. Plus the old ones which I bought previously but din get around to watch....well, my pile of unfinished VCDs/DVDs is increasing...keke...

    However, I did manage to complete this new Taiwan drama - Huan Huan Ai.

    Huan Huan Ai

    Quite a light hearted drama in the beginning with all the sweetness of a romance show. The kind and innocent teenage girl meets the bad tempered and mean wastrel from a rich family. She secretly admires the male lead's outstanding elder bro but unknowingly developed feelings for the male lead later on. The love relationship is similar to wat was in the Korean drama "Summerbeach". Rather expected and nothing out of the ordinary.

    Sadly, the show became a bit too teary nearing the end. I would have preferred if the show stayed cheerful and light throughout.

    Huan Huan Ai2

    Female lead is acted by Yang Cheng Ling, male lead is He Jun Xiang (I thought he really resembles Luo Zhi Xiang from certain angles) and the male lead's bro is Wang Chuan Yi.

    RATING FOR SHOW: *** (out of 5 stars)

    No comments: