Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    High Tea at Carlton Hotel

    Went for High Tea at Cafe Vic - Carlton Hotel last Sunday, 16 Dec 2007.

    Carlton High Tea - 16.12.2007

    I always love these makan sessions out with my bros when my parents are not around. Not tat i like to exclude my parents but they tend to grumble abt the cost of eating out and they will likely comment that the food is not nice and so on and so forth...rather a killjoy to my appetite when all I wan is to relax and enjoy the food.

    Anyway, it was a oriental high tea buffet and the cafe even had a muffin making session for kids.

    Muffin Fun

    After the muffin making session, I was just using my camera phone and randomly snapping photos...and I actually got Charmaine to pose a serious of photos which my bro helped to make into a sort of "九连拍"...its really cute...see:

    Charmaine-Collage

    Seeing how unfair it is tat I din take pics for Ray, I decided to do up a "九连拍" for him using some of the old photos I have.

    Ray-Collage

    No comments: