Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    Yu Hee, the Witch

    This show is currently showing on TV and in fact coming to the end (I think) but actually I finished watching it like almost a month plus ago. Was just too lazy to put up my review on blog.

    Yu Hee, the Witch

    The synopsis:-

    "As the director of her father's advertising company, Ma Yoo Hee (Han Ga In) is known as a witch for her ruthless, no nonsense character. After a string of failed attempts to hire a housekeeper, she (literally) runs into Chae Moo Ryong (Jae Hee), ex-medical student turned aspiring chef. As a way to work off his debt for crashing into her car, he agrees to become her housekeeper and personal love affairs coach for one month. Gladly, he gives her a makeover that attracts both her old friend Johnny Kruger (Dennis Oh) and her first love Joon Ha (Kim Jeong Hoon). Despite having a girlfriend, Sung Mi (Jun Hye Bin), Moo Ryong eventually finds himself falling for Yoo Hee." - extract from DramaWiki

    A rather light hearted and funny show which is definitely worth watching. I wont rate it as one of the best show I watched but I think its coz I dun feel much abt the male lead...in fact, I find Dennis much more attractive in the show. Sad when a supporting actor overshines the lead...hehe...

    RATING FOR SHOW: *** (out of 5 stars)

    No comments: