Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    Complicated Human Relations

    Sigh, this is the 2nd time I am typing this post as the previous one was unsaved and someone turned off the internet connection while I was in the heated midst of typing the post. Arghh....now gotta organize my thoughts all over again.

    Well, firstly I am extremely tired right now after being out at a fren's housewarming from 12noon to 10pm eating, drinking, gossiping and bitching excessively and then returned home to continue my online gaming on Shaiya for 5 hrs. So, I will get straight to my point.

    There has been quite a bit of unrest in my office lately and though we know wat and who is the cause of it, we have yet to find a solution. Its amazing how a person can annoy and be hated by so many at the same time that there is probably lots of truth in the reasons why this person has now become the "Public Enemy" in my office.

    Reasons why this person is the "Public Enemy":

    Disclaimer:
    If you happen to know the person I am describing below, please do not be offended or upset by my post, you are abosolutely entitled to your own views and opinions as I am.
    If you happen to be the person I am describing below, its high time you wake up to your sense and reflect on your behaviour.
    If you disagree with all my reasons below and think that this person should not be hated by everyone and become a public enemy, I think you are probably not very well liked by those around you as well and maybe you did not even realised it coz your skin is too thick.


    1. He has an attitude problem (eg. he believes that when the staff hates him, it means he is successful in the things he does and implements)

    2. He is snobbish (ie. he only looks up to pple who holds a higher position in the office)

    3. He is a bootlicker who agrees with watever the bosses say (eg. he thinks that if the bosses give staff 1/2 day off for holiday eve or when bosses treat staff to a meal, staff should be appreciative and remember their generosity and all the dishes that they have eaten) - SIAO!

    4. He talks in a condescending way

    5. He is a show off (eg. he tells pple abt his BOSE home theatre system and his big studded diamond earrings...OMG, so Gay!)

    6. He takes credit for work done through acquiring other pple's help

    7. He is unfair (eg. he got bosses to approve implementing a policy that penalizes every staff in the office when only a few of the staff are regular offenders of coming to office late in the moring)

    8. He makes inappriopriate jokes (ie. yellow, dirty jokes)

    9. He is a greedy glutton (eg. keeps taking and asking for pple's food but he does not return favours; keeps saying that he is hungry when he himself chose not to have his lunch.....a Scrooge as well?)

    10. He is a racist (its not very obvious but he does seems to have something against the non-Chinese here)

    11. He interrupts other pple's conversation (even when its abt work and has no relation to him AT ALL)

    12. He eavesdrop on other pple's conversation (eg. by pretending to hover near the spot of conversation, hiding in a dark room while listening to conversations in the other room, eavesdrop when others talk on their phone)

    13. He thinks he is always right and becomes very defensive when you challenge his decision/work/ideas/ways

    14. He doesnt cover his mouth when he cough and sneeze, spreading germs everywhere

    15. He SINGS...(杀了我吧! I gotta listen to him sing ALL the time...its annoying, distracting and totally unenjoyable...even after I make sarcastic remarks and cleared my throat everytime he start singing, his singing persists)

    There are probably more reasons but my mind is not working well after 1 1/2 hrs of blogging, so dear frens, if u know who I am talking abt and wana give some inputs, feel free to let me know.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    On a separate note, i was just browsing through some frens' homepages on Friendster and suddenly realised that at least 2 of them had gone from a "In a Relationship" status to a "Its Complicated" status. I also remember another fren of mine told me some time ago that his is an "Open" relationship.

    Erm, is relationship that complicated? Either u're together or u're not.

    And, wats tat abt a relationship being "Open"? My fren said it means he has a girlfriend but both he and his GF are open to meeting other guys and girls....@_@

    Aiyo...so chim de....haiz...stay single lah...easier....

    -_lll

    No comments: