Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Genting 25-28 Oct 2008

    My family trip to Genting in October 2008 (25 to 28 Oct 2008).


    Other than the fact that my 2nd bro got sick and couldnt make it for the trip and that my nephew Ray had fever before and during the trip thus making him grouchy, the trip went alright.


    Its one of those family bonding trips which does a lot of good for families who have been too busy with their individual daily lives that they omitted to bond with each other. The ultimate reward from the trip is tat my niece Charmaine now LOVES me ^_^ . When asked if she likes "叔叔" or "姑姑", at least now she answers "姑姑"!


    There is no order in the following photos. We took so many photos that I just selected some nice ones and captioned them below.

    Indoor Theme Park





    Family Photos @ Mushroom Garden (minus my 2nd bro & me, I took the pic ma)


    A Close Up Family Photo



    My Bro's Family Photo - Sweet!



    Ray driving? Scary...


    Doting Grandparents or just Holiday Gamblers?



    Finally a lovely pic with Grandpa :)


    Charmaine & Grandparents



    Like Father, Like Son



    Let me down!


    Saying 'Hi' to the next cabin on the Outdoor Ferris Wheel


    'Hi' back ^_^



    In the Caterpillar Monorail 1


    In the Caterpillar Monorail 2


    Indoor Mini-Train Ride


    'Purple Lollipop'? Yummy?



    Kim and Me, ready to try the cool rides


    A very S-l-o-w Outdoor Train Ride


    Train Entourage



    Elephant, Charmaine & Me



    The Grouchy Boy only allowed me to carry him a few times through the whole trip




    Flying Elephant Ride with Charmaine



    Beginning of a ride, 2 Cheerful Kids


    Disagreement brewing between siblings



    Sibling fight started and Grouchy Boy started crying again



    Playing with Charmaine while waiting in queue for ride
    Would love another holiday with them but must gear up before going coz need a lot of energy around those 2 kids.

    No comments: