Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    End Of Year 2008

    Today is the last day of 2008, marks an end and a new beginning for most pple. Seems like just another day to me except maybe I am trying to force myself to complete some stuff/tasks tat I have dragged unnecessarily throughout the year.

    For work, I tried to clear my boss' old case files today. We got early dismissal at 2pm but I stayed all the way till 5pm plus, but instead of clearing all the files, I end up preparing the materials for a hearing on Friday and itemizing the outstanding work list so tat I dun forget them after the holiday.

    For home, spring cleaning is still on my mind but the motion of clearing my room is put on hold since Christmas. Wat with all the gatherings and dinners, its rather hard to get back on schedule.
    Now for my blog...it weighs heavily on my mind tat I got lots of pictures and some thoughts throughout the year tat I wanted to post on blog but was too lazy to do it.

    Decided to accomplish a few posts today....hmm or shld I say tomorrow as well, coz its already 11.50pm! Gosh time flies...

    Outstanding posts for 2008 (will do separate posts for these):
    1) Vietnam trip (*failed to complete, will 'otang' until next year I guess)
    2) Genting trip
    3) Christmas 2008
    4) Ad-hoc pics (*no loss here, though not posted can always put up these ad-doc pics when free)
    5) Jokes

    I am not into new year resolutions and dun really relish to thinking back on my accomplishments for the year, so I shall skip all that.

    Updates on my office situation:

    1) Although we did not get as much bonus as last year but we did get a bit, which is still better than nothing at all. Can tide over the new year ba.

    2) New policy imposed - Staff's punctuality at work. We are given a grace timing of 15mins over 2 weeks to come into office late. Thereafter on the 16th min, the late comer is expected to work a 4-hr Saturday shift doing shit work tat the other bosses wants. BACK TO SCHOOL DAYS??? Come on...we're adults -_

    3) The public enemy has toned down a little for this festive season. Either he is too happy to make other pple miserable or maybe its becoz of the time when I chided him when he interrupted my conversation with a colleague. I said to him "XXX, can u please dun interrupt...I am talking to YYY, its none of ur business" @_@! - He stopped talking to me for 2 days thereafter, 3rd day bo bian must talk to me becoz of work...but he stopped interrupting and singing for tat 2 days...LOL!

    Hoping for a better 2009! Higher pay? Job advancement? More bonus?

    I wish... ... ...

    No comments: