Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    Random pictures

    Was organizing my collection of photos in my hard disks and realised that I have some interesting (though bo liao) pictures which have not been posted on my blog yet.

    So, decided to just post them for amusement purposes...that is if they are amusing to u...keke.

    Panda-Me (Reminds me of me ^_^ )

    Me & My Sweet Ah Gong (I was pretending to be asleep...doesnt it just look soooo natural?)

    I discovered an interesting thing recently, that is, ever since my mum started helping my bro take care of Charmaine & Ray, her world seems to revolve around them (of coz I know its naturally so).
    She would pick them from school and baby-sit them till their parents are home, while during those times, she will be a part of their childhood and growing up. She will get to hear/see first-hand all the intelligent, smart, funny, weird and naughty things they say and/or do. I only get to hear my mum re-tell those tales and it was fun enough just to listen...so I think they must be a bundle of joy to her though they might irritate her sometimes too.

    Now, the interesting part.....as my mum also cooks for them, she started cooking things tat Charmaine and Ray likes...(I still remember the Corn Soup horror! - available in a really old blog post of mine which I am too lazy to look for and link here)...and I discovered these:-

    Smiley Face Star-Shaped Yong Tau Foo (it just tastes like fishcake)
    Golden-Brown Breaded Fried Chicken Nuggets in Funny Shapes
    This one is in shape of a Plane


    I took a day off some days back to loiter (流浪) around Orchard Road with a good fren and saw a really "Old" fren.....
    MR COURTESY LION!

    Keke....seems like the government has decided to bring back the Courtesy Campaign Mascot of the past to instill some manners to modern Singaporeans, especially the youngsters.
    "Try not to talk too loudly while in public places"

    I remember getting a shock when I saw the words on Mr Courtesy Lion tat day coz I read them as "Try not to talk in public places"....zzzzzzz.....haha...I missed out the center 3 words and it made a BIG difference.


    Now, some pictures of my dear Ah Gong...
    I came home one day and found this scene of crime on my bed! No wait, this is the actual crime in progress...LOL!
    Evil Leafy (my Sakae sushi frog) on Poor Ah-Gong

    No comments: