Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 28, 2009

    Getting Lethargic

    Maybe its tat time of the year again...when I start feeling lethargic and feel like travelling or moving on to something exciting...but this time the feeling came sooner than I expected (since I went for my last trip to Brisbane in Feb).

    Work is starting to pick up, or maybe just coz I have been delaying some work and now the back lots are piling up way high...time to start clearing work...sigh...means OT (without the OT incentive). Think I gotta too comfortable with the "leave on the dot" lifestyle tat staying late at work is really tiring...and my gaming time is compromised as well....double sigh...

    I was checking out the Mobile Blogging function offered by Blogger just now. Seems really cool to be able to post blog entries through mobile phones, that way, we can capture our thoughts/sights at the first instance...so many of my interesting thoughts and sights were lost by the time I sit down in front of the computer to blog.

    Unfortunately, I realised that mobile blogging through SMS using normal mobile phone is only available in US and to be able to do mobile blogging through email, I need to use a mobile phone with the email function...sob sob....I need a Blackberry or iPhone!!! Who can sponsor me one???

    Anyway, back to situation at work. Work environment seems to be deteriorating by the day. The EVIL forces are growing in strength and power, headed by non other than the Public Enemy (click link to see my previous post on him)!

    Why do I call them evil? Simply becoz these pple are trouble-makers/rumour mongers who stirs up trouble/spread rumours, causing hurt and harm to others...curse them! How I miss the peaceful days before. Now that our lunch group friends are dwindling in numbers, I wonder how much long I would be hanging on in this firm...seems like time to look for a new job but with the current economic situation, common sense tells me I gotta hang on a bit more....counting down.......

    Going to start work in 30 mins time...no time to blog, unless I wana work OT again.

    No comments: