Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 06, 2009

    ASSHOLE's Email

    Received the following email from the ASSHOLE public enemy from my office (read my previous emails to know who this person is).

    Hi Christine,

    I understand you are very tire (he even spelled wrongly).

    I saw
    you dozing off a couple of times this morning but is not
    appropriate. Hope you understand. Thank you.


    Yah yah, I doze off sometimes at work. But hey, I still do my work k...and if I dun finish my work coz I dozed off, I will automatically stay back overtime to do it...I am NOT eating the company's time anyway.

    But I do realise tat I have to watch myself next time so tat he doesnt go make "small report" to bosses...sigh...hate it since he joined the firm...no peace after he came.

    I decided to prepare a draft email to him (give him back his own medicine) which I WILL send to him the next time he sings and irritates me and the message goes:

    Dear ASSHOLE (name will of coz be replaced to actual name when I email),

    Understand that you have a passion in singing and probably love to share your passion with people.

    However, as some of us do need to concentrate on our work, it will be highly appreciated if you could please refrain from imposing your singing on us. Also a gentle note that the office is hardly the appropriate place for this activity, why not go to a karaoke lounge to sing to your heart's content?

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Christine
    Starting a WAR?

    Maybe...but it will definitely give me a sense of satisfaction, so why not...not as if he will be any nicer to me anyway.

    No comments: