Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009

    Twitter

    Twitter - sounds like Tweeter...conjures images of birds chirping.

    I first came in contact with this word at Xiaxue's blog. It looks like a tagboard thingy she placed on her blog and there were messages left there from her and her friends but its different in tat pple dun type out their messages on the message board itself, they need to have an account with Twitter and enter messages either via their handphones or through the website textbox.

    Too complicated? Well, I am not too sure myself.

    Decided to try it out and just created a Twitter account, will be putting my Twitter updates on my blog, watch for my updates!

    PS: My old tagboard will still remain for my friends who doesnt have Twitter account and still wana leave me messages.

    No comments: