Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 05, 2009

    Upates - 5 July 2009

    Another long while since I blogged...first I was busy with work, then I got lazy, kept procrastinating whether to start penning my thoughts down in blog...then I got hooked to some new online games, 2 MMORPGs actually.

    One being somewhat similar to MapleStory in tat its mainly keyboard controls and its side scrolling format. DRAGONICA - check it out - http://dragonica.iahgames.com/site/default.aspx

    The other reminds me of Shaiya. Its more mouse control and needs less cocentration tan Dragonica. The shortcut keys were less friendly than wats in Shaiya but still fun after u get used to playing it. Now the game is temporarily unavailable as it was in Closed Beta and I am waiting for the Open Beta from 9 July 2009. YULGANG - go play together with me - http://yulgang.asiasoftsea.net/


    Amidst gaming, I still do got out with friends and was not always stuck at home, so frens, u dun hav to worry abt me ^_^

    I went with K and M to the airport one evening to eat dinner. While shopping in the FairPrice at Terminal 3, we met someone familiar! - Ah Gong!!???

    No, its......

    "Dao Ba 刀疤" Ah Gong with a Scar


    He is ALMOST as cute as my real Ah Gong.

    Infamous "K" with 刀疤 Ah Gong



    Into Bleach, the anime series? K introduced it to me some time ago...absolutely love it! If u are into Japanese anime, u shld watch it too: http://4bleach.com/
    Anyway, talking abt favourite characters in the anime...mine is Hitsugaya Toushirou. And K's favourite is Abarai Renji...and this is his famous...
    Zabimaru (a gift to K)


    Guess almost everyone have seen the recent Heineken TV ad where the story goes tat there was a party going on, the lady host showed a few female guests around the house and then to a walk-in closet where she kept her clothes, shoes and accessories. The group of women screams hysterically. They stopped screaming when they heard a not so distant roar tat sounded like from a group of men. Next scene was of the group of men screaming loudly and bowing over in a room full of Heineken beer, cans and bottles.
    In my opinion, this TV ad is just brilliant! One of the best, meaningful and straight to the point.
    Then I went to Harry's Bar at Suntec with A one night and saw this poster ad on Guinness beer. Ahh....such a long time since I heard of Guinness...but then I guess its coz I am not really into drinking beer mah...LOL.
    Guiness Light Up Poster


    I am more into other drinks....like

    Hot Chocolate (from McDonald, its a bit plain...and the cocoa taste is not distinct enuff)



    My bro's car needed fresh spray paint job coz he carelessly scrapped the side of his car and tat portion was rusting away.
    Patch Job (on the rusting part) - $300
    Spray Paint Job (including patching) - $1,400
    Process of choosing spray paint colour - PRICELESS
    The hassle of choosing a new colour for the car with ur family. My bro was outstationed when my parents got the quote for a spray paint job on his car. Wanting to take the opportunity while he was away to send the car for spray paint, which takes abt 1 week, they kept pressing me to sms/email my bro abt the colour. Hello? How to accurately discuss colour over the internet??!!!
    Gosh, my dad was actually suggesting light gold/champagne colour...alamak! Ah Pek's (old man) colour lor!!! Why? Well, check out the goldish/champagne colour cars on the street.
    As my bro couldnt decide given the lousy descriptions and bad samples of colours I found on the internet, my parents got a bit hasty and decided the colour without him (OMG right?...shld have waited for him to come back la).
    Shall skip all the minor details of the hassle we went through in the process but the final decision turned out quite alright - Greyish Purple.
    Ta-da...!



    Last short note before I start my postings on my Tiramisu hunts.
    NOTICE:
    IDIOT WHO PRETENDED TO BE READING/REPLYING SMS WHEN HE CUT MY QUEUE DURING LUNCH TIME AT LAU PA SAT.

    I was highly tempted to scold him on the spot but I din wana make a scene.

    No comments: