Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 22, 2009

    Eclipse: 22-07-2009, 9.00am

    Heard from colleagues that there is supposed to be an Eclipse this morning.

    All I see is dark grey sky and rain...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...dun think I can differentiate the two.

    Work has been hectic since my previous post, will try to update with new posts once I get my brains back.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    On a separate note:

    Any of u having problems with ur PC/Laptop? Can call these guys (will put up a sidelink so tat u can find this contact again in future):

    http://classifieds.mocca.com/node/500713


    * Think I need to get my eeepc fixed soon....think spyware might have invaded the system....sad...though I heard tat the fastest solution is to format the hard disk and then reload everything...sianz...

    No comments: