Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 01, 2007

    Anecdote - For Laughs :P

    Some of u might have heard this real life story but I just tot to share with those of u who havent.

    This happened to me 2 days ago when I was taking the MRT home after work. I decided to visit the toilet in the MRT station as I could not endure till I get home :P

    When I entered the toilet, a lady came in right behind me and went in the cubicle next to me. After I was done and washed my hands, I turned to open the door. But GOSH! I could not open the door and was utterly shocked to find the door locked!!! "When did they lock the door?", "How am I getting out?", "Who should I call for help?"...then I started frantically trying the handle and banging the door, hoping someone outside or whoever locked the door could hear and open it for me. Then, I remembered the lady who came in after me...a sense of relief came over as I knew there was someone else trapped in the toilet with me (less scary tat way). As I turnd to look at the cubicle which the lady was still in, I saw another door to the right of the locked door. @_@ !!!! The door on the right is the actual door out!!!

    The locked door which I was trying to open was the storeroom door...zzzzzzzz.....it was such an embarrassing moment for me tat I just scurried out of the toilet before the other lady come out.

    Yah, yah...go ahead and laugh...I agree tat it was really quite funny.

    No comments: