Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 18, 2007

    Signages

    Have been meaning to write this post for the longest time...but guess I was a little too pre-occupied.

    Basically I love the signages, directories and maps we find in Singapore. They are normally informative and really useful to those of us who understand them of coz.

    But then, there are those that...hmm...probably no one on earth would understand in a million years. This is a map I found at the top of Exit A of Tanjong Pagar MRT station. The pics were taken by a friend in March this year (see...reason for me to own a camera phone).

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Anyway, I took a look at the map recently and it remained the same...no one from the station bothered to change it despite the worn off look caused by rainwater. A hopeless indication that pple are NOT doing their job.

    Oh yah, got another funny signage I saw a week ago when I went on my shopping spree. I remember seeing at Isetan's (if my memory din fail me too badly) changing rooms a sign which says

    "Please rejoin the queue after trying more than 3 pieces"

    Ok, wonder wats wrong with the message??? Read again...

    The person who wrote that is probably trying to slap him/her-self. So, we are suppose to only join the Q after trying MORE THAN 3 pieces?!!! Aiyo, then I just take 10 pieces in at one shot lah...its more than 3 pieces mah...anyway, I only need to rejoin the Q after trying tat 10 pieces right...keke...

    I made my point right? ^^

    No comments: