Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    Sat Night Adventure at Kg Glam

    Initially I had plans to go over Kim's place last Sat for some celebration before her school term starts...but tat was postponed as I was still on medication and I am not too sure whether alcohol and pills work well together..haha...joking lah O.o of coz the 2 shld NOT be mixed!

    Thinking that I will be nua-ing at home, I was as usual mapling lah. It was quite fun since I have not been playing much lately. Come dinner time, I was quite happy tat my bro and I managed to meet up with Su and Gwen for dinner at some cafe at Kampong Glam (near Arab Street). It seemed like some maple gathering...LOL...coz all 4 of us are maplers mah. I dun remember the name of the cafe but though the place looks pretty run-down, the food is quite good though of a different taste than wat I am used to. We had dessert at another cafe/restaurant which I also did not take note of the name (yeah yeah, I am a lousy blogger with no camera phone). They serve very interesting dessert which I din try coz of my health condition. *Flu & Cough + Weird Dessert = Drop Dead/Food Poisoning/Condition Worsen*

    We did however take a shot of Su's leftover dessert with my bro's camera phone... (I will try to get the pic from him and load it up here k)

    Anyway, we were pretty amazed by the no. of youngsters in that area at night. Goes to show I am not a "night" person...the no. of night spots (places to go to at night) tat I know of is pathetically few. So, tat was a sort of an eye-opener for me. THANKS Su, for bring us there ^^

    And thanks Bro for being so generous and such a patient driver! **BOW**

    No comments: