Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    Countdown - 5 days

    My last week in the current job...5 days left. I am going to miss some of my colleagues and the familiar environment. Frankly, I hate the feeling of going to a new place and having to adapt to the culture and environment there. But I guess there is no choice in this case. It is a wise career move and a better security for my future.

    I am still sick today, have finished my medicine and completed the course of antibiotics which the doc issued...but surprise surprise (not really surprise...this is sarcasm at the doc located near my house)...I AM STILL SICK!

    So here I am with lots of phlegm in my throat and mucus in my nostrils, playing "Nose Orchestra" in the office...LOL! Then my imagination went wild and I was telling my colleague how I imagine the "Maggot" coming to talk to me and I turned over to face him with mucus running down my nostrils and giving him the DEATH look @_@ ...then suddenly I felt my nose itch and I sneezed loudly. The sneeze threw all the mucus onto the maggot's face and he was frantically wiping the mucus off. But he was unable to do so due to the super strength of the sticky mucus...keke!

    SUPER DUPER STICKY MUCUS

    VS

    WHITE FACE MAGGOT


    "Ting"..."Ting"..."1, 2, 3!...MUCUS WINS!"

    Then maggot drops to the floor and started crying loudly...and in the midst of his sobbing, he called out faintly for his DADDY???!!!

    WAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.....OMG! I AM EVIL!!!!

    No comments: