Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 07, 2007

    Comeback of the Stiff Neck

    T_T I feel the strain in my neck again!!! After the last attack of the Stiff Neck Syndrome, my neck and shoulder area had been feeling rather weird...uncomfortable but not exactly in pain. Then, this morning when I woke up, felt the imminent stiff neck coming back to haunt me...go away!...leave me alone! T_T

    Top it off, stupid me wore one of my uncomfortable high heels to work today (just to match my dressing today...stupid! stupid! stupid!). Now besides the strain in my neck, I feel the strain in both my ankles as well!!! Wat a lousy day this is gg to be....got half a mind not to go yoga today and go straight home to sulk...but then,hmmm....maybe the sight of Ganesh will cheer me up :) ....No, I am not flower-eat / "hua chi"! He just got this really nice smile that is infectious...aiyah, hard to explain lah.

    Wonder wat is causing my continuous stiff neck? Issit my pillow? Or my sleeping posture is wrong? Or coz I am heaty? Can anyone tell me wats the cause???

    No comments: