Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    I want IT Gadgets!!!

    Just now when I went toilet and pass by the ecare room in my office, saw 4 laptops and a portable printer inside...then I was thinking to myself "How cool it is to have a portable printer!" Think I am getting really fascinated by all the new IT gadgets ard!!! PSP, DS-lite, handphones ah.....so many interesting gadgets to own...but yet so little $....sigh...

    But maybe I shall try to get them 1 by 1....first a new handphone! My current loyal Nokia 6150 has been with me for more than 5 yrs already (think maybe reaching 6 yrs), has no camera function and I din even use the MMS function. But it has worked well for these years...a very loyal companion I must say. However, lately my blogger instinct has taken over and complained abt the lack of a proper camera phone which I can snap pics wherever I go...so tat I can do more interesting posts with illustrative pics. So, my "powerful" excuse for getting a new phone. Su recommended Nokia 5700 for its camera and music player functions...hmm, nice design and all...but anyone has any more recommendations so tat I can compare???

    As for PSP and DS-Lite...well these are just vanity toys tat I wish I have after reading Xiaxue's posts. Of coz my fav game will still be MapleStory, so any NON-online game tat is not MapleStory will probably not be as fun...but...wouldnt it be cool to be taking a PSP or DS-Lite outside and play them while waiting for/on the boring MRT and buses.

    And of coz another PC or laptop at home would help too...then I could play MapleStory together with my bro again...and it will be more fun I guess. But this I dun intend to get myself coz I have absolutely no idea how to take care of a PC/laptop...wat with the viruses, firewall, blah blah blah...if I have my own computer, it will probably be infected with viruses within a month...keke! So, crossing fingers and hoping my bro will get ard to getting one.

    Maybe I will discover more interesting gadgets tat I would love to own...have to start saving $ le...save save save....buy buy buy! Mwahahaha...

    No comments: