Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    GSS here & I Feel IT!!!

    GSS started some time back and I just felt it last Sat. I am not one who goes shopping a lot...prefer sitting somewhere to eat, drink and chat with frens rather than shop. Ya...ya...I get fat tat way...so stop rubbing it in.

    Anyway, tot I would have a boring lonely weekend since mum n dad went overseas...hmm, come to think of it...they are also not home on weekends when they are in Spore...so, its normally me, my computer and MapleStory...hehe...I get excited when I think abt MapleStory...and YES I have NOT gotten sick of the game...been a year plus and I still like the game, though I did cut down the no. of hours of playing already.

    So, just when I tot I will have a whole Sat of mapling, Kim asked me out! Hehe...glad she did call...coz otherwise I would have rot at home. We had no idea where to go initially and had lunch at the airport. Gosh, its been so long since I have been to the airport, changed a lot...but I still love the place. Lunch at Sakae in airport was satifying...I got the distinct impression tat food at the airport has a certain standard and quality that is sometimes lacking in other places. Some Sakae outlets in neighbourhood estate have pathetic array of food and lousy taste. Was it becoz the food in airport is meant for tourists, so they are better???

    After lunch, we went shopping at Tampines Mall and Century Square. It was a really good shopping spree, considering tat its hard for me to find suitable shoes, I bought 3 pairs of shoes tat day. Also bought a top and a pants. Quite a good buy for a day...Then yesterday I bought more stuffs - 2 tops, 2 bottoms and 1 pair of shoes. GSS is great!!!

    Now digressing a bit...I went for 3 consecutive yoga classes last Sunday. All by Ganesh...really my favourite instructor lah. After the 1st hr, I was thinking "Ok, think I can go for another class"...but by the end of the 2nd class, I was tired and my legs were a bit weak coz of all the postures that require leg strength. So, I was lying on a sofa and resting when Ganesh came over and said "Come on let's go, dun be lazy." He meant for me to attend his 3rd class. I told him I was tired and my legs were tired too and then he reassured me tat the 3rd class was more on stretching and not really on leg strength...BLUFF ME! I was dead beat after the 3rd class...my whole body was aching and sore. I din even have the energy to maple tat night and went straight to sleep. This tells me....YES, I AM OLD ALREADY!!!

    No comments: