Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 07, 2007

    Shrek 3

    Went to watch Shrek 3 with Su and Sha...not really a big fan of Shrek but went to watch anyway coz of the discounted ticket tat my office offered to staff....so why not....

    Its good to meet up with Su again, missed her plenty. I guess if u got used to seeing someone almost daily for nearly 2 years, u would naturally feel a sense of loss when the familiar sight suddenly went missing. Hey, not tat I am lesbian or anything close...I am just missing a fren whom I can talk to on a daily basis...we had lots of common topics: games, tv shows, k-drama, k-stars, work, gossips, personal lives, friends, etc...etc....Its not easy to find a fren whom u can share tat much with.

    Anyway, I am digressing again....back to the movie. I have watched Shrek 1 a long time ago and dun really remember much abt the show except tat at the end of the show, Princess Fiona also turned into an Ogre and was together with Shrek. Then, when Shrek 2 came out, I did not even bother watching the show and dismissed it totally. So, having little memory of Shrek 1 and having not even watched Shrek 2, I went to the Shrek 3 movie without any expectation. I was pleasantly surprised tat the movie was funny, light hearted and a joy to watch.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I tot that it was really clever of the movie makers to incorporate the various fairy tale characters such as Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, the 3 little pigs, Pinocchio (OMG! I forgot how to spell his name!!! Did I get it right?), Ginger-bread Man, etc etc.

    All in all, I think this movie is good if u like cartoons and comedys. But think u can wait for the DVD to be out too. Not a die die must watch movie.

    No comments: