Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    My NEW Nokia 6300!!!

    I finally got my NEW phone!!!



    Got Bro to drive me down to Tampines Mall to buy the Nokia 6300 phone yesterday. Wat prompted the sudden change of phone at this time?

    1) I want a camera phone which I can take pic wherever I am so tat I can become a better blogger and u guys will love my blog and worship me as an idol. (Haha...I was trying to type an ultra long sentence with no punctuation...keke)

    2) I want to be "IN" and not outdated. My previous phone though in perfectly good condition has been with me for 5 to 6 yrs already. I look so OLD taking it. T_T I DUN WANA BE OLD...

    3) GST will increase next month to 7%. Why not save that 2% and buy the phone now....hehe...yeah yeah, this is an excuse....zzzz


    Not enuff GOOD reasons for the new phone??!!! Hmm, if u are paying for the phone, I will tell u more GOOD reasonssssss.

    Anyway, I was reading the manual last night and got the basic functions of the phone but am still having difficulty with some of the options. Will have to do more reading tonight. And sadly, I realise the USB cable for transferring data and pics into computers is not included in the package. Have to buy it separately....haiz...which means need to spend more $...sianz....why everything needs $ de?...arghhh....

    Well, I guess this is the PRICE we have to pay to keep up with times.

    No comments: