Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 01, 2007

    Finally!!!

    Finally handed in my resignation letter just now. 2 yrs in this current job was the time I set for myself and I did it. Was really happy and excited when I got the offer from the law firm. After so much of trying to get into one, I finally secured myself a position. So, I guess the interview which I had on Monday wasnt tat bad. I was right abt the 70% chance of getting the job, though now its 100%...hehe...

    Much preparation need to be done before I start work there in July. Have to get mentally prepared to work in a stressful environment. Must start bucking up on my working speed and alertness...been slacking too much in my current job. Too much slacking must not be good. Need to be more on the ball.

    Think I am finally moving towards the new chapter of my life. When I chose to study part time degree in Management with Law, I had the idea to go into this area of work...more specifically, I wanted to work in a law firm. But once I graduated, think I din stand a good chance in my applications because of my "non-pure" law degree and having no experience in working in the legal industry. So, maybe I shld thank god for the chance to work in my current job coz besides getting some (however small) exposure to legal related work, it allows me time to tide over the lousy job market 2 years ago. Now tat the job market is vibrant again (and so the rumours say), the future is looking brighter for a lot of pple.

    So many 'finally's in this post...but I am really grateful for my life thus far. If not for certain decisions in my life, think I will not get this far...it could have turned out totally different. Therefore, I thank all my friends and family who have been there for me all my years of existence in this earth. Without u pple, I wonder wat will become of me...* touched *

    No comments: