Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 30, 2007

    nuffnang

    Read this recent post in Xiaxue/Wendy's blog abt nuffnang. It abt this blog advertising agency set up to earn us bloggers some $$. Do read...seems really interesting...

    nuffnag write-up by Xiaxue/Wendy

    Maybe its the fact tat I am abt to be jobless tat the idea of a source of income sounds pretty attractive. But I really wonder if I fulfill their minimum requirement of having a minimum of 20 hits daily @_@ ....gosh! I dun even know if anyone checks my blog daily or if I have more than 2 persons reading my blog per day T_T

    Anyway, I took out the counter link coz it doesnt seems to be working and really isnt accurate in calculating no. of hits. I think I need a link to calculate the no. of hits based on IP addresses. Can anyone help???

    And, I wana ask all of u to check my blog often...if I manage to get the required no. of hits, I might just register at nuffnang. So, how does tat benefit u??? Hmm...let me think...ok, 1) I will probably blog more often then to keep readers and frens interested to check my blog daily, 2) U will get to see adverts in my blog which might just happen to be great offers & 3) U might have a popular blogger fren (me) just like Xiaxue...haha...ok lah, not even close...zzzz

    Well, support me k!

    No comments: