Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 14, 2007

    Ouch!! Whole Body Aching...T_T

    Here's another whiny post...I kena stiff neck syndrome again since yesterday. Yesterday was Mother's Day and our family had another nice gathering at home...I even ordered a 2kg cake from Prima Deli and food from Pizza Hut. My stupid neck totally spoiled the experience for me.

    I woke up yesterday with the intention to do yoga on my own but before I could get round to it...eekkk! Felt a strain on neck left shoulder to the neck...could not move my head properly....T_T....pain........had to sit really upright the whole day and had problem lying down to sleep and getting up when I am awake. This morning, the stiff neck is still there and now my whole body ache!!! GOsh....luckily I got used to muscle aches from my normal yoga classes...so the body ache is still bearable...but the strain in the neck is bad....sometimes certain movement I make will pull my veins in a certain way tat will create a sharp pain at my neck and shoulder blade. T_T PAIN!!!!

    Got 2days MC from the lousy doc near my home...why I go to him when I say he is lousy??? Well, u cant expect me to travel far with my head lidat....some more my favourite doc at central is normally a long wait...waiting time of average 1hr and traveling time of 1hr...no thanks...go to the lousy doc better....just got some rubbish muscle relaxant and cream. The doc asked me if I ever had such syndrome and I said yes....my record with him also showed tat I had. Then he asked if the medicine he gave last time was useful? Haha....how am I suppose to answer tat? "No, all the medicine u ever gave are crap and totally useless on me!"....*shrug*....tats not a nice reply to an elderly man....and wat if I said tat and he decides not to give me MC!!! No...no....tat will not do....so I answered a simple "well....need to rest lor"

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    So, why am I not resting now? Coz my body aches even when I am lying down on the bed!!! T_T and if I do go to sleep, I will have trouble trying to get out of bed.....had to literally use my right hand to carry my head up so tat I can sit upright...T_T sad lah....sound like some old woman with serious mobility problem.

    Wat sux even more is tat....I had plans to go out with frens tonight....but all plans went down drain le.....no yoga tomorrow also...not sure if I can go yoga on thursday either....T_T

    THIS SUX!!! I HATE GETTING STIFF NECK!!!

    No comments: