Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 10, 2008

    CNY 2008 pics

    CNY was just normal visiting at both my grandmas' places for the first 2 days of CNY. Visiting is really no fun after u are grown up and yet unmarried. Receiving angbao (ie. red packets) is also quite paiseh coz so old liao, still taking angbaos instead of giving out angbaos. Sigh....but wat to do? Not married my fault meh??? Ok maybe...but nevermind lah, its my life.

    Here are some photos that I took for this CNY:

    CNY 2008


    Out of sheer boredom, I decided to curl my hair on the 2nd day of CNY (初二). It wasnt a total success coz curling one's own hair is not an easy feat, especially the hair behind.

    But I am well satisfied of the results after 2 hrs of struggling with the curling iron and my messy hair.....have a look....not bad hor. And yes, I look older with curly hair. Duh...I am not young anyway.

    Curling Hair

    No comments: