Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 17, 2008

    TV & DVD Player

    Finally! My new Flatscreen TV and DVD Player!


    19" Flatscreen Sharp Aquos - S$499 from Best Denki

    Sharp Aquos


    Akira DVD Player - S$61 from Live!Powerhub

    Akira DVD Player

    I have been struggling without a DVD player for days (spoilt!)...arghh...so many dramas to watch...in addition to tat, my room TV has gone bananas...so it is time I changed both anyway.

    Been eyeing this 19" Flatscreen Sharp Aquos since the start of this year but only decided to buy it this week. In fact, I went to the Best Denki outlet at Compass Point one of the night this week after work to specially take a look at the range of Flatscreen TV available. The service there was horrendous!...actually it was non-existent. I paced around the TV section and nobody served me...even when I stood in front of the TV tat I am interested in...none of the salemen there even bothered to approach me! I ended up walking out of the shop, a little pissed and exhausted from work. I actually wondered if they din serve me coz I am a woman and they probably din think I was really interested in buying any electronic gadgets there.

    Lessons learnt:
    1) Never go shopping after work if you are exhausted;
    2) Never shop/buy things from Best Denki - Compass Point; and
    3) When buying electronic/IT products, get a guy to go buy it with u.

    So, in the end I went shopping with my bro at Best Denki - Bishan Junction 8 yesterday and got my flatscreen TV! Thanks bro for the gift! ^^

    The Akira DVD player is the smaller gift I got for myself. Decided not to go with the more expensive brands just in case they cannot play certain discs.

    ^^ Sooooo happy now....all set to "K" my dramas already!

    No comments: