Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 10, 2008

    Let's Work Our Imagination - Part 1

    Ok, this post is inspired by the movie "Face Off" and probably induced by me having too much free time. Have been "nua-ing" at home for the whole weekend and decided to just go ahead with this post.


    Imagine if u can take on a new identity, someone else's identity...his/her life.....or maybe not so far, just imagine if u are a different person altogether....or just a different gender???? Wat would u become then???


    Now, let's work our imagination with the qns - "WAT IF I AM A MAN?"

    If all other things remain the same - the pple I met, the education level I went thru, the jobs I had...hmmm...lets not list them all....such a long list.

    So, my frens will likely not be as close coz they are mostly women....so which girl fren would the man version of me ("Man-Me") be interested in then? Haha...interesting thought hor? No lah, I am not a lesbian!!!!

    Frens, pls do not be insulted by this entry, I do not mean to in watever ways k...so, I shall use initials to represent them.


    Some girl frens of mine....


    1. My long standing sec school good fren J. A shy girl who gets nervous easily, gets bullied easily and doesnt share her inner feelings easily. But she is a cute, bubbly, energetic and lively girl to all those who knows her.
    > Man-Me: Can be friends with J lah. Go out makan, watch movie and shopping ok ba. As GF, probably not. I dun like to second guess pple, much less one's own GF.


    2. B, my ex-classmate in sec school. Find her pretty, sweet and demure. Easy going and popular among both guys and girls.
    > Man-Me: Would probably attempt to woo her back then if I was a man. But highly suspect I will fail. Coz she married her bf whom she met in sec school. Really loyal girl. ^^


    3. 我的死党 - H. Realistic, intelligent and reliable girl. A bit quick tempered and hard to reason with at times but she forgives and forgets.
    > Man-Me: Might be a little taxing to have H as a gf coz she is an attention seeker...meaning, u have to entertain her and cannot leave her bored and stuck at home. But other than this, H is a good GF material for a stable relationship.


    4. My mentor, A. A being an older woman has much wisdom to offer in life. She is witty, homely and definitely will be an interesting life partner. She likes being pampered and enjoy the finer things in life.
    > Man-Me: Big setback though is tat she is only interested in SMART, WITTY and INTELLIGENT guy who can match up to her intellectual level. And I am far from her level :P


    5. Mysterious fren, S. S is much like a free-spirited person. Very soft spoken but by no means is she shy, just not out-spoken. She is capable and well versed in many things/skills that u might not think she have knowledge of. In fact, she has been to more places than me and seen much more of this world.
    > Man-Me: Too free spirited for me. As a fren ok lah, as GF...well, I might find it hard running after her. LOL.


    6. Gemini JT. Think her character is much like her horoscope - Gemini. A lady who has more than 1 personality. Hard to understand and hard to get close to. She has a motherly nature and really takes care of those she loves and cares for. But she has a secretive nature too and do not let pple know wat she does sometimes. Hard to fathom lah.
    > Man-Me: Nope, JT is definitely not my choice for a GF. Reminds too much of myself sometimes.


    7. Innocent K. Ok, not so innocent...but I think she has a child living in her. She is really sweet and cute at times but truly too sensitive at others. Talking to her can be great fun but one must also becareful coz 1 wrong word might change the whole place into a mine field.
    > Man-Me: Too sensitive le. If have K as GF, will have to treat everyday as treading on a mine field.


    8. Stubborn G. One of the most stubborn girl I have met in my life. But given her young age, I guess one shld really forgive her and give her a chance. She is also pessimistic and have low self-confidence at times. With some grooming and nurturing, she can become a beautiful lady with a wonderful nature.
    > Man-Me: A girl with too much growing up to do. Not sure I can tahan "growing up" with her though.


    Ok, enuff frens listed above. If u are not in the list, dun be disappointed k...coz i might not have nice things to write abt u either :P

    Isn't this imagination test fun? I shld do this more often. Frens, if u wish to be listed in my next imagination entry, leave me a note k.

    No comments: