Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 24, 2008

    Lots of Laughters

    The past week had been another busy week but wat was very special abt it was that there were lots of laughters involved. ^^

    Its rather amazing tat one can find so many anecdotes and jokes in one's life if he/she bothers to look at things from a different angle.

    Here's a few which i can remember...

    *****************************************************

    The price of MacDonald cone ice cream has gone up to 60 cents from its original 50 cents. I still remember a time when the price went down to 25 cents and it was one of the cheapest ice cream u can find outside.

    Anyway, I went with my parents, bro and his family to have dinner at Pizza Hut last Sunday. Only cost us about $40.00+ for 5 adults and 2 children after using some discount coupon. Was initially going to have Venezia ice cream as dessert...but cheapo me suggested having MacDonald ice cream instead.

    When we started grumbling abt how the price has gone up by 10 cents, my bro said "maybe we can ask them to 'level' the ice cream so that there is less ice cream and they can charge us 50 cents..."

    @_@!!! LOL!!!

    Then I licked my ice cream cone...from this......
    cone
    (picture of this ice cream cone is taken from the MacDonald official website and edited for the 2 pictures below)


    ......to this...then I joked "hey, u can bring this to other pple and try selling them at 50 cents! Haha..."
    cone2

    or maybe like that...
    cone3

    a 'levelled' ice cream cone for 50 cents?!!! LOL!

    *****************************************************

    Did OT one of the days until 10pm and rushed work with some colleagues. We decided to call for a taxi as the taxi fare is claimable anyway.

    So my colleague called the taxi hotline and put the call on speaker.

    "......your taxi will be arriving in...

    527 Minutes

    ......and I heard "527 minutes!!!"

    So, we gotta wait for the taxi for more than 8 hours!!! Hahaha.....ROFL....

    *****************************************************

    This is a rather embarrasing incident for me. Was working as usual when I squat down to pick up some files and I heard "pzzt!" - My pants TORE!


    torn pants

    Aiyo...have not felt so embarrased for a long time. The tore was along the seams at the back of my pants and it went way up, such that my colleague can even see my panty (paiseh wo!). Luckily my other colleague have emergency sewing kit, so I was saved from further embarrasment of travelling home with a torn pants and free show on the colour of my panty.

    -_

    No comments: