Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 26, 2008

    Back To Work...Back to Reality...

    Am still recovering from my chicken pox and waiting for the dried marks to drop off but I am already back at work (2nd day back actually). Yes, I think I am still contagious and in danger of spreading the pox to someone else, but wat can I do? My MC is only till Monday.

    Anyway, 1st day back at work was initially messy with lots of work status unknown. 2 weeks away from work really makes a difference. But I soon caught up with wat I have to do and was busy for the rest of the day. Lots more to clear today but decided to blog a little before I start with another busy day.

    Just got my free ASUS laptop last night (came free with my broadband contract)! Its a cute white little thing that looks more like a portable DVD player than a laptop. Was giving the first charge last night so havent tried to use it yet. Seems rather cool though - Small, Portable (light-weight) & Chic. Think of buying a foldable keyboard and a small optical mouse for it but my bro said he will buy for me...wonder if his taste is any good @_@. Will try to take a pic of my new lappy soon and post on blog.

    Ok, back to work...yes, back to reality.

    No comments: