Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 28, 2008

    What would u do with a Million Dollars?

    What would u do with a Million Dollars?

    The question hit me while I was walking to work this morning. My crave to travel is back again...strange coz I went Hong Kong and Genting in Oct. Should feel more than satisfied now but noooo...feel like going to some parts of Australia. Then, I thought abt how much $ I have to spare for travel and my face went literally :(

    So then, trying to focus on happy thoughts: "What if I bought 4D/Toto/Big Sweep and won a Million Dollars?"

    Such an exciting question...

    Was thinking of putting aside $10k each for my parents, brothers and sister-in-law for them to travel. The rest of the money???

    i) Buy a property => if buy, surely not enuff $ to do anything else
    ii) Buy a car => I dun even drive -_-
    iii) Invest in shares => kidding, with the current economic unrest, fat chance I am investing.
    iv) Start a business => again a crazy idea with the current economic situation
    v) Quit job and laze at home => I am lazy enuff as it is, dun need another pull factor

    Hmm, above options sux...cant think of anything feasible tat I wana do with the rest of the money.

    Maybe I am being too stingy with the $ to my family...ok, I will apportion $100k each to them instead and also set up a study fund of $50k ea for my niece and nephew. Thereafter, I will be left with $400k. Just nice, put into savings and draw on it when I feel like splurging or travelling. Heeheehee...good thoughts! Happy thoughts!

    But...but....but I dun normally gamble or buy 4D/Toto/Big Sweep....

    -_-

    No comments: